Production 2- Finalizing the details

 

    This week, my group has been primarily focusing on planning when and where we are going to film our introduction. We decided that we will be using the Bahia Vista Parking Lot to film the introduction because we believe it will give the film the feeling of walking in on the first day and really showcase the type of film it will be. Personally, this week I set dates for beginning of filming and we were going to be getting started next week, until we faced our first setback.  


*Bahia Vista parking lot stairs where we plan to film our introduction. 

   The first challenge we have faced is one of our group members being contact traced and quarantined from one of the actors we are using in the film. I am also at risk of being quarantined due to contact tracing of the same person. Now, we will be working on finding a new actress to play the role she was set to do. We must also plan around the fact that I may be getting quarantined as well, which would only leave Ashlee to film at the school. We are thinking of rescheduling filming to when I would be set to return to school.  


    We have nearly completed the script and are just now deciding how to end the two-minute clip. Once we have the final scene done, we will be ready to begin filming and then start editing as well. 

Comments